Win Madonna Tickets!
The best-selling female solo artist of all time is back on tour!
And JACK Radio is giving you and a friend the chance to see Madonna live at the London Palladium. We'll even chuck in overnight accommodation.
All you have to do is tell us the day and time you heard any Madonna song on JACK Radio.
Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Promotion. Participation instructions form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
- Only open to residents of the UK, (inc. Channel Islands and Isle of Man) who have answered the online competition questions and completed the Madonna Tickets entry form at JACKRadio.com
- JACK Media National Ltd employees of its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, participants must answer the online competition questions (name a Madonna song and the day on which it was heard) and complete the Madonna Tickets entry form between Wednesday 15th January, 2020 and midnight Sunday 26th January, 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on Sunday 26th January, 2020 After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- All valid entries will be entered in the prize draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- “Liking” of the JACK Radio Facebook page or other Social Media pages or retweeting any tweet does not count as an entry into the competition.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted so long as the nominated song and day combinations are different for each entry.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- JACK Media National Limited will use your information that you provide with your entry for the purposes of the competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of emails from JACK Media National Limited.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw by the Promoter at 11am on Monday 27th January, 2020.
- There will be one Prize, which will consist of two (2) tickets to Madonna’s Madame X concert at the London Palladium (Argyll Street, London W1F 7TF), on Saturday 1st February. The tickets to be delivered via transfer to the Prize-winner’s mobile phone. The Prize also includes one (1) night’s accommodation for two people in a double or twin room at a hotel to be nominated by the Promoter. The Prize cannot be exchanged, is not transferable and no alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Travel to and from the venue, meals, and expenses are not included, and will be at the expense of the winner.
- The Winner will be notified by phone on Monday 27th January, 2020. If for any reason, a winner fails to respond to communication within 24-hours of the initial notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve entrant selected in the same manner.
PROMOTER: JACK Media National Limited, Chilbrook House, Suite 4 Oasis Business Park, Stanton Harcourt Road, Eynsham, Oxfordshire OX29 4TP (“JACK Radio” or the “Promoter”).